Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Beta 10: Woops

I posted beta 10 this afternoon, then had to go out for the evening. Upon my return, I'd received several messages from users complaining that in b10, their card games were upside down!

I checked on my 10.6.8 machine, and saw the same thing. This was a considerable astonishment to me, because I had tested a previous unreleased version and didn't see this issue.

Update: I think this issue occurs on Lion (any version of 10.7) and earlier. I hope to have a fix out by Thursday Feb 6, if not sooner.

If you download b10, I'd recommend not deleting b9 quite yet. Try b10; if it works for you, great. If not, hang in there with b9 and I'll try to get a fix out soon.

I apologize for the screw-up. I do try to be thorough but there are a lot of aspects to test, and there's just me to do it before I hand it off to all of you. Sometimes, like today, I get it wrong and let out a version with a major flaw that I should have caught myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment