Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hiatus, and Progress Report

In case you missed it, we released Beta 14 a few days ago. It is available for download from our Beta Program page. Your reports so far indicate that it is much more stable than b13 or b12.

I am working now on b15, in which I hope to restore compatibility with Snow Leopard. I have it basically working now, but it's still pretty fragile.

I may not be responding to bug reports and email until next week. Some visiting family and other festivities will be enforcing a little time off from solitaire work. Keep sending your reports, I love 'em and I want 'em; but don't be worried if I don't respond for a few days. I'll start catching up on Monday the 24th.

See you then!

1 comment:

  1. When you flip multiple cards, as in Klondike, is it feasible to briefly see those cards as they go by, even though they would not be playable? If so, it would be possible to tell whether a certain card that you need is in the discard pile or still face down on the table.

    Don Gillespie

    ReplyDelete